2012 to Present — Freelance Graphic Designer — C.A.T. Graphic Design
- Delivered effective branding and advertising solutions.
- Created custom graphics and print collateral.
- Successfully transformed satisfied clients into repeat customers by offering excellent quality and value.
Summer 2012 — Graphic Designer (Contract) — NB Association for Community Living
- Improved non-profit organization’s visibility by developing more coherent branding, including new stationery, publications, posters, banners, and vehicle wraps.
- Designed print media for the organization's key fundraising event (which raised more money than any previous year).
Autumn 2011 — Graphic Designer (Temp) — Goose Lane Editions
- Assisted with publishing company’s excess work volume.
- Completed book layout, created posters, and updated online book catalogue.
2009 to 2011 — Graphic Designer (Intern) — CFB Gagetown
- Maintained a high standard of excellence in the design and production of print material with minimal supervision.
- Developed a reputation as the go-to person for rush jobs and projects requiring a high degree of precision.
- Was offered an 8 month contract extension and assumed a leadership role in the training of a new intern.
Applied Arts Advanced Diploma Program
2011 — NBCC Miramichi
Graphic Design Diploma (Dean’s List)
2009 — NBCC Miramichi
Bachelor of Arts (History, English)
2006 — Mount Allison University